Installing the SNAP Online Lab
To install the SNAP Online Lab software:
- Navigate to http://snapkey6.emcp.com/ or http://snapkey2013.emcp.com
- Click the Get Started button in the center of the page.
Detailed installation and account registration instructions are shown for both Student and Instructors.
- Click the Instructor tab. Read the directions shown on the screen.
Note: Before you can log in, you'll need your username and password, which are created by your Account Manager. If you don't have this information, please contact your local Account Manager.
- Click the Install button.
Depending on which browser you are using, the option you choose at the next step will be different. Ultimately, you want to Run the installer. In this example we are using Internet Explorer. Directions will vary slightly depending on the browser and browser version you are using.
- Click Run when prompted.
The file will begin to download. The download will take a few moments.
If you clicked Run in Internet Explorer, the installation will begin immediately after download.
- If you are missing Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0, before being allowed to move forward, you will be prompted to install it. If you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 installed, you can skip this section.
Click Install when notified that you are missing Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0.
- If prompted by the Windows User Account Control, click Yes.
The Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 installation will begin. The full installation process may take several minutes.
Note: If for some reason the Microsoft .NET Framework installation does not being, you can also download it from here
After the Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 installation is complete, the Paradigm Keyboarding InstallShield Wizard will load.
- Click Next.
- Click Install at the bottom at the next prompt.
Once the installation has completed, click Finish. The Keyboarding Online Lab shortcut now appears on your desktop.
- Double-click the Launch Online Lab shortcut on your desktop.
Return to top