You will need:
- Online Lab Activation code (found on the Activation Code card you purchased with your textbook)
- Enrollment Key from the Instructor
- Email address you wish to register your account to (some schools require you use a school email address).
How to register:
- Double-click the Launch Online Lab shortcut on your desktop.
Note: If you have removed the shortcut from the desktop, you can navigate to the shortcut
Windows 32-bit Operating System:
Windows 64-bit Operating System:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Paradigm\Keyboarding\Keyboarding.UI.exe
and also via the Start menu:
The Online Lab application will begin to load.
Once the application has fully loaded, the login page will appear on your screen.
- Click the Sign up here button below the "First-time user?" text.
- Fill out the form by entering your desired Username and Password, your Email address, First name, Last name, City/town and Country. Also enter your Enrollment Key, which is provided by the Instructor, and the Activation code, which is included with the textbook purchase.
- Click the Create my new account button at the bottom to submit the form and register your account.
- If all account information was entered correctly, the course home page will immediately load.
Return to top